Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welcome to my Blog...

Hi my name is Souffle Girl.Welcome to my blog. In my blogs I will be talking about a lot of different things. Today will just basically be my welcome page.  So as I said earlier my name is Souffle Girl. Lately a lot has happened in my life and life in general. So I thought I would share and let everyone know my thoughts. I am new to this so please be patient with me.

I have been married to the love of my life for 5 years and have been together for almost 7 years. We are still madly in love and enjoy spending time together. I am a mother to 4 children. My Husband and I both work. I am 29 years old. I am the oldest of 5 kids. My parents are still married to each other and also happily married.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and they will be answered in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment