Friday, April 19, 2019

Our 100th post!!!




    Look everybody!!! This is my 100th post!!! To those that have followed me from the start. I appreciate you all and all your support. There were some bumps along the way, but we are doing great and still standing strong. This has been fun and hopefully has been informative. Just because one person is into BDSM doesn't make them a bad person. In fact it is scientifically proven that it is actually very healthy.

    I think today we are going to talk about the difference between Domestic Violence and the touch of a Dominant. I think there is a HUGE difference and it needs to be known. Abuse and fear go hand in hand, but fear can also cause arousal. Which is why partners need to be careful and always keep an eye out for red flags. Abuse is unwanted contact. It's punches and slaps to the face that are received out of anger. It's hitting and touching of any part of the body that isn't asked for. An abuser will be little you 

    When a Dom touches ones body it is aggressively, but at the end there is aftercare and love. Or at least care. Which could be taking a shower together, tending to any wounds or marks that were left.  Dom's leave marks, but all the marks they leave are wanted, begged for, asked for. The Sub still wears a smile on their face even when out  and about with their Dom. It is the want and the craving. The ravishing...man handling. It's fun and consensual. 

   In the back of your mind I feel if you question it, then most likely you need to do some serious thinking about your relationship, but BDSM relationships will talk about what is consensual and what is not. They discuss limits. I mean it takes a lot of trust to even Submit to someone. I mean like you need to know you can trust them with YOUR life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment