Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Trust



        Trust is a touchy subject with some, but to me it is important. Let me ask you a question. I want you to stop and really think about it too. 

Do you trust your partner with your life? 

Think about it hard. 

Now ask yourself do you trust yourself? 

I want you to really sit and think. 

    Now I can tell you that I trust my Master. In fact I trust him with my life. I also know if anything happened he is the first person I go to and the first person who would show up. We tell each other everything.

Can you tell your spouse/partner/Dom everything? Can you truly be 100% honest with them? Can you hand them your phone unlocked and let them open whatever app or messages they wanted to. If you can’t hand it over without worry then you either need to learn to trust yourself or you are hiding something. 

I will admit it is hard for me to let my Master go through my phone, But that is cause of my past. Has nothing to do with hiding anything because I keep no secrets from my Master. In order to have that trust there needs to be honesty and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment