Welcome to my Blog...

Thursday, February 11, 2021

First trip alone...

Trip was a success. I enjoyed my time with my Father and meeting family. I didn’t sleep much because I was so excited to be there, but I did enjoy every second I was there. 
Posted by SouffleGirl757 at 1:17 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

SouffleGirl757
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2021 (2)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • Weight Loss Update...
      • First trip alone...
  • ►  2020 (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2019 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2018 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2017 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2016 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.