Yesterday I got a tattoo. I went to see Boomer in Washougal. He did my first tattoo years ago so I know his work and everything. When I went I for my tattoo Matthew and Rain came with me. I was glad to have them with me when I got my tattoo. In 2010 my oldest Daughter passed away I the middle of the night from having a seizure and her heart giving up. Yesterday I got her name and feet tattooed on me. I couldn't be more happier. The tattoo is truly helping me grieve. I will admit my way of grieving and coping was not healthy. Well it was and want at the same time. Confusing I know. I wasn't doing anything dumb, but writing her letters all the time as if she is here, can mess with you.
I love many daughter with all my heart and miss her everyday and now I feel like she it's always with me. I can't wait for the day that I get to see her and her beautiful face in heaven again. One day when I'm old and grey and heavenly father it's ready to take me , I know she Will be at heavens gate waiting for me.
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Tattoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment