So I have a job. I'm a working woman. I am an adult. I'm pretty sure I work with adults too. Lately though I'm not so sure. I was working the other day and my boss had me go into her office. I went in and sat down and then she starts talking telling me that someone came in and told her that I was asking for them to pay me with sexual favors. My mouth dropped so fast and all that came to my mind was " what the heck!!!". I have never ever asked for sexual favors from anyone. Nor would I. I told her what she was told was a lie and that I have never said anything like that to anyone. Let's get something straight. I am not a cheater. Nor would I ever ask someone to pay me in any kind of favors. I love my job, but dang one thing I hate and is starting is drama and lies. Okay technically that ous two, but still. If you don't like me than tell me, but don't go spreading lies and making drama. I am a cool gal, but screw up with a lie and it won't be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment