So Yesterday America's Got Talent started up and Tyra Banks is the host. I think it is weird not having Nick for the host, but whatever. It is what it is. Howey is great, but I enjoy Simon the most. The second act was a comedian and he was so great. I really hope to see him go far in the competition, Some of the others were all...ummm...what the heck did I just watch? Hahaha...
One little gale was a ventriloquist. She is 12 now and did an amazing job. I was so glad to see her go through. The Sister and Brother dancing act wasn't bad either. Gotta say that the brother came a long ways to get his life back on track. Oh and that magic track...oh my goodness that was so cool!!! The guy who looked like Donald Trump was funny...I gotta say last night performances were great last night. So far it is turning out to be a great season :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment