Wednesday, June 7, 2017

6.7.17...

Yesterday I started working my normal 11-5 shift. One of the co-workers yesterday hurt his arm. So he called out and there was no one who would cover his shift so I volunteered to cover his shift. So I worked 11am-2pm-ish and then 10pm-6am...Oh my goodness I enjoyed the shift so much, but there was just so much time where there was nothing to do so I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor. A family friend stopped by my work on their way to their job site. There was also another guy that came in around 3am and kept telling me that I am beautiful. Before he left he asked if I had a boyfriend. He was sweet, but far from my type. After he left I went back to work and scrubbed the floor some more. I stayed at work till 9am to help my boss. She wasn't feeling well this morning. I helped check in the deliveries and put most of it away. It was fun, but running on over 30 hours and no sleep is weird. I'll say that much. I think once I got back to the house I got about an hour of sleep. So hopefully tonight I will get a good night sleep. Well I better get off here and try and sleep after I finish watching America's Got Talent. Hope you all have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment