Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sad day...but ended with good news

Today we had to have our cat named Sam put down. We adopted him about 4 years ago. He was an amazing cat. He was 10 years old when we adopted him. We loved him from the day we met him. He was all black and had white spots on his paws. We don't know how we are going to tell our children.

Later...
   So I told the kids about our cat Sam. It broke their little hearts and they cried. It is hard losing something that was part of the family. Also I found out my Husband got a new job and will find out tomorrow when he starts. I am so excited for him. After today's crappy day though I am happy about the good news we got tonight about my husband getting the new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment