Thursday, June 8, 2017

Books and Movies...

Ever find that one author that you just can't get enough of and just don't want to put down? I have a few of those. I love Dean Koontz books, The Fifty Shades of Grey series,  and a few others. I love reading Dean Koontz books because I can always put myself into the book and feel like I am there. Yeah it may sound weird, but it is cool. My ex used to stalk me so when I read Dean Koontz I get a little paranoid. The last books I read by Dean Koontz were called "Your Heart Belongs to me" and "The Husband". They were amazing books. I very much enjoyed the Fifty Shades or Grey series too. Although the movies were really bad and I now have no hope for the third movie. The movies are nothing like the books. The first movie was missing so much and was just all wrong and the second movie was just all over the place. I really had high hopes for the movies, but have been very disappointed. I am someone who is picky about movies and books. The last few books I have read I swear the editor did not read all the way through because they missed a ton of spelling errors. It drove me crazy. Nobody likes books with spelling errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment