Sunday, July 23, 2017

23July2017

Today is the day after the new Pokémon go legendary Pokémon started being released and today I went out to try and get one of them. Well not only did I find two of the new legendary, but I had two chances to get two and I won the battles, but didn't catch either Pokémon. So now I am playing D&D at Fate & Fury. I am playing a half-wood elf sorcerer. There are a lot of people here today to play D&D. Looks like they are running two big groups today. Which is great. There are lots of new people and lots of regulars here. The games should be a blast. 

Later...
    So I was right...the game/group I played in was great....as we were all new to the game we had a blast. Then again every time I play I feel like I'm learning, but once I fall asleep I forget everything I learned. I'll admit it...my memory is not the best. I still try every week though. 
   Now we are back at the house and I gotta say today was very nice. No drama, no b.s., no mean things being said or heard. It is sad that today is my last Sunday off for a while. One of my co-workers gave her notice and so now we will look to hire another co-worker. We gotta hire 3 people. So far one has passed his training. Tuesday we start training our second hire. Hopefully she will workout. We shall see though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment