Last Friday I went to Seattle for a biopsy in my jaw. So I got to Seattle and I remember signing papers and taking some pills for the surgery. After that I don't remember anything. I've tried calling the office and never get any phone calls back. They gave me no pain pills. Not even ibuprofen. So i called and they said if i drive back up there they would give me a narcotic. I told them I wasn't gonna drive 3 hours just for a narcotic. So I went to the hospitial and the gal doctor there didn't understand how the surgery place could discharge me and not give me any papers or antibiotics. So the hospitial gave me an antibiotic, a few hydros and naproxen. I got the Seattle people to send me ibuprofen. My bruise ous going away. People thought i was getting abused. I laughed because i have been there and would never poor up with it again and cried because laughing hurt so bad. I am still on a liquid diet till the stiches are gone. Even talking hurts. I can't wait till it is all fully healed. I got sent home from work yesterday because i was so weak, tired and still in a lot of pain. Tomorrow we will try it again and see if i can make it through a whole shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment