When you are with your Dominate all the multi-tasking stops! When he speaks he is the only one you are to listen to at that moment. When you have a Dominate you should ALWAYS give them your full attention. So many people these days are addicted to their phone worried they may miss something. Maybe you’re bored so you thought surfing it would be a great way to pass the time, but at the same time you’re missing out on the things around you. When I get bored I clean or pick up a book.
Lately I’ve been thinking about looking into the games Sir plays just to understand some of the things he talks about. It is always smart/wise to understand your Dominate’s likes and dislikesww
Remember you have to be able to chat about random topics. If your Dom is a nerd I suggest looking to understand games that you know they enjoy playing. Or perhaps listen to podcasts you know they rather enjoy.
Maybe I’ll do a stream on Twitch sometime and we can even work through a game or two. Sometimes hands on is best way to go. Even if the games may frustrate us hahaha. I will admit Mario games are always my game of choice.
We should always strive to understand our Dom’s and that way we can have smart intillectual conversations. It helps make us feel smart too. I am sure that brings a smile to your face knowing that you sound smart too.
Be attentive when your Sir is speaking to you. Like I said earlier...give your Dominate your full attention, be attentive when your Sir is speaking to you...ALL the multitasking stops! Your mind has to end when he speaks. If you inturupt...it isn’t just rude, but disrecpectful to your Dom. Never speak out of turn. Always wait till your Dom is finished speaking before you speak. Or wait till you are given permission. When speaking with your Dom your responses should be affirmative or neutral, but with respect of course.
As a Submissive I recommend journaling your feelings for the day or week. However often you choose to write in your journal. I try to write daily, but that doesn’t always seem to happen and it is never in the same book twice. You can write your fantasies in it as well. No matter how crazy they may be. Everybody has a few dark fanities and if you say you never have you are a freaking liar. The more dirty minds that are put together the more dirty ideas can be put together. If you journaling your fantisies make sure to not leave out any details. Some Submissives let their Dom read them that way the Dom can understand their Submissive’s needs and desires. Sometimes the Dom will act out the desire/fantisies. It is okay to have desires. It is completly normal. Sometimes writting out our feelings, thoughts and desires is the best way we are able to express ourselves when it comes to us journaling about them.
So when out and about or at home listen and give your full attention to your Dom. Not only will they be happy with you, but it could all end with a very satisfiying reward as well. I would hope you all enjoy being rewarded:-).
No comments:
Post a Comment