Allow me strength to answer questions I can not fathom
Allow me the spirit to know His needs
Allow me the serenity to serve Him in peace
Allow me the love to show Him myself
Allow me the tenderness to comfort Him
Allow me the wisdom to be an asset to Him
Allow me the to show Him each day the love of my service for Him
Let me open myself up, to completely belong to Him
Let me accept my punishments with the grace of a woman
Let me learn to please him, beyond myself
Grant me the power to give myself to Him completely
Give me the power to please us both
Permit me to love myself, in loving him
For it is my greatest wish, my highest power to make His life complete as he makes mine
This one I typed up as if you were to say it. Neither prayers are mine to take credit for, but both are great to reminders to take time to pray and to also pray for your Master. Remember your mental health is important. Take a few minutes to yourself everyday.
I absolutely LOVE this! It's so true! I needed this today thank u beautiful sister ❤️
ReplyDelete