So Tuesday my Dad had another chemo treatment. They said his white blood count was a little higher than where it has been lately. Which is a good thing because it was close to nothing before. He isn't feeling well and said this treatment kicked his butt. He is still fighting though and that is what matters. Also I had orientation Monday and start working tomorrow. I am super excited for this job and this new adventure.
I am looking forward to the Clark county fair this year. I love going to the fair. Every year that I go I try to get up the courage to try a new ride.
Normally I flip worth my husband, but this year I am going to the fair worth some friends. it's gonna be a blast.
Oh, Also I start school this fall for business management shop that Will be a start to another adventure as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment