Monday I woke up and cleaned house while Matthew got some sleep. After cleaning I changed into my jockey sweaters and a Loot crate shirt since we were going to go to the waterfront to hunt pokemon. Well on our way out we stopped so I could turn in my application. I figured I would turn it in and then leave. To my surprise I was pulled back for an interview. I said are you sure? I'm not dressed for an interview at all. My hair was pulled back in a quick messy ponytail, no makeup on, sweats and a tee. Well we did the interview and she hired me on the spot. I was I total shock. I am super excited though. She also wants to work me up to management and with me starting school I the fall for business management out 2 would be a great use of my degree. I can't wait to see how far and where this new adventure takes me. I will most likely be working 2 jobs or quitting the babysitting gig. I am excited to be starting this new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment