Friday, July 1, 2016

Great news!

Shop I was going to blog yesterday. but got swooped away for a date.  I went and saw Finding Dory last night. I gotta say it was a cute movie, but moving on.

Yesterday I received a call and text message from my Father who is fighting non-hodgkins and hodgkins cancer. On the 27th here had a body scan and yesterday we got the results. As of yesterday the doctor says he had made great progress. The cancer spots in his neck are 50% smaller and all but one in his chest are gone. The ones in his stomach are gone as well😃.  After A couple more chemo therapy appointments they Will do A scan to look at the cancer in his bones and see if his chances of making it have gone up or not. By this new news though I as assuming his chances have gone up. I cried with excitement to this news. I couldn't imagine my life without my daddy and I worry about my two younger siblings that are still living at home. I know my sister and I would be depressed. With all this great news though I am going hoping he continues fighting the cancer and survives it.  I would love to see him beat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment