Thursday, June 23, 2016

www.twitch.tv

Ever wonder how you can check a game out before buying it yourself??? Well if you answered yes, then you should check out twitch. W hen I heard the name I didn't know what it was either. So I checked it out and found out I had friends who were streaming on the website. There are a lot of streamers on twitch. I gotta say my two favorite streamers are Tekks29 and CherreyBombb. CherreyBombb I went to high school with and Tekks29...well I at first followed him because I really liked his voice. As crazy as that sounds I have yet to find a day where I am not watching this guys stream. He plays a veriety of games. Anywhere from adventure to horror games that get you sitting on the edge of your seat. He makes games fun to watch and enjoy. He also plays with some of his followers. He is a funny and fun guy himself in person too. He gets into his games too so if he doesn't keep  on top of the chat you know he is in what I call "gaming mode". There is also a face that goes with it when streamers are in there gaming mode. I find it fasinating. Although Tekks29 doesn't have a camera up I can still picture the faces he makes. lol. Then again I have known him for a while now.

CherreyBombb on the other hand has a camera and is a doll to watch. I gotta support my girl too. She mostly plays Black OPS III. I follow her to show her my support. She has a cute little accent that she has picked up.

Midoribishi is also a cool guy to watch. I am still new to his channel, but like I said I am mostly on Tekk29's stream. His stream is https://www.twitch.tv/midoribishi


There are a few other streamers I bounce around when Tekks29 isn't streaming, but for the most part I just stay in his channel and mod it. What is a mod? A mod is someone who helps control the room, posts stuff for the streamer, looks stuff up for the streamer, keeps people in line and makes sure rules are obeyed. I enjoy being a mod. Sometimes I even get to pick the games, but not too often. There is a standard mods have to hold and not just anyone becomes a mod. I became a mod for Tekks29, Destro, and phiktion because I am close friends with all of them. Although Phiktion and Destro aren't streaming at this time due to work. It you ever want to check out Tekks29 on twitch his stream is https://www.twitch.tv/tekks29 and CherreyBombb is at https://www.twitch.tv/cherreybombb. They are a blast to watch.

There are lots of games that get streamed. Games from Pc games-ps4 and phone games. So check it out and enjoy...

CherreyBombbC

CherreyBombb

No comments:

Post a Comment