Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day

I want to say Happy Father's Day!!! Not only to my amazing Father who has raised me since I could remember and been by my side through thick and thin, but also to my Husband who I love dearly. He took in three little girls and has treated them as his own and who also helps me raise his own Son that we have together. It was always said a Daughter will marry a man like her father and I gotta said I did. There are so many similarities I see in the both of them.  I couldn't be more proud having these two men in my life. They have both stepped up to the plate in life. Both are great father's and have raised a child/children that they didn't have to take and accept, but they both have and they both set great examples to all their children. Being the oldest of 5 kids in my family wasn't always fun. I was their guinea pig for learning how to parent and I thought my childhood was hard for sooo long, but I look back now and it wasn't at all. They just wanted what was best for me. I mean I was far from being an easy child and if I could go back in time there are so many things I would do differently, but I also wouldn't have learned the things that I have and wouldn't be where I am today had it not been for my Husband. Thanks to my Husband my Father and I have grown a close relationship and have worked on fixing our bridge. If I was still my past self my Father and I would not be close at all. I am very grateful for both of them staying by my side even when I haven't been my best. I am grateful for both my Father and Husband. So Happy Father's Day to both amazing men. Also Happy Father's Day to my Father in-law who is in Heaven. When he was here on earth and for the time I knew him he was also amazing. We would always talk about football and relationship stuff with each other. He was always there to talk to about anything that was on my mind. I miss him lots.

So if you are a Father and reading this then Happy Father's day to you as well!!! Hope everyone had an amazing Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment