Sunday, June 19, 2016

Second Chemo treatment...

On Tuesday June 14th my Dad had his second chemo treatment. Well today I saw my Dad and he said the first couple of days after his second treatment were pretty tough. He says each time will be tough because the chemo is killing everything and is making his immune system weaker. He says he feels like the chemo is helping a lot. He isn't in so much pain lately either. He can even lift one of his arms higher and not feel any pain like he had before. My Dad is very positive about everything and says our church is bringing him sacrament since he can't go to church. Which makes me happy that they are doing that for him. I worry about my Daddy and wanted to make sure he was still getting lessons as well.. So I told my Daddy I would send him my notes to read. But instead I am hoping he just follows my blog since I am posting all my notes on here. He told me a while ago I should start a blog. So I started one. I hope when he reads my blogs he will know how much I love and worry about him, but that I also am here supporting him as well.

My Daddy is my hero in so many ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment