Thursday, April 26, 2018
Today’s journaling...
Today started out rather nice. Kids went with Hubby to his work today for take your child to work day. I went and hung out with my friend Tracy at her house. We drank coffee, chatted and watched a movie. Movie was a little slow, but it was still a good movie. So far my favorite movie that we have watched is “Mom’s night Out”. Although the movie called “The Shack” was also a good movie. Then when Hubby called me to tell me he was coming home I too headed home. Then a little after we all got home we went to IKEA to get stuff for the kids. Since we moved they were in need of new bedframes which means new mattresses, new sheets and new dressers. We also picked out a entertainment center and a few other things. I am very excited for it all to get here Tuesday. My cell comes Monday from my Husband’s work so I am very excited for Monday as well. Plus it is a day off for the Hubby. So I mean that makes it to where I love Mondays even more!!! After shopping we went to Panda for dinner and then came home. It was a long day, but a great day. I am very blessed to have an amazing Husband and amzing children. Sure they can be pills sometimes, but honestly who’s kids aren't at times??? If you say not yours then you are just lying to yourself. It is hard being a parent sometimes, but we love them and get to watch them grow and have many adventures. Life is an adventure...not an easy one, but a rewarding one and that is what you should pay attention too. Rewarding...now that is a word I might use often or blessing/s. I am one who went from a crap life to a very happy life. Like my is amazing compared to where I was in life. I couldn’t be happier:). Now that we are all home, the kids are all tucked into bed, Hubby is watching Critical Role and chatting with the Bro-inlaw. I’m talking to you all while listening to Gray’s Anatomy. I have so much on my DVR that I need to catch up on. Which I will within time, but I just haven’t been home lately. So since I have to be home tomorrow to sign for stuff I am going to blast music and clean house. I got a new scent to try too around the house to see if I like the scent. Kids have school tomorrow and Hubby has work so I should be able to get the house to where i want it before they all get home. On the bright side I don’t have to travel up north. Girls are excited they don’t have to go either. I hate fighting them to go. I HATE sharing my girls with my ex who isn’t even around when they are over there visiting. So I want to know what the heck is the point in going up there??? NOTHING that is what. Gas isn’t cheap these days either. Listen I am glad they do like spending some time with their Step-Mom, but every time my ex is around all he does is yell at them. I don’t even yell at my children. I didn’t like it when my Step-Dad did it so I will not yell at my children. I get down to their level (on my knees) and talk with them in a calm tone. Trust me a calm tone and down at their level will scare them too. We haven’t had to discipline to often. They are quick to realize their mistakes and say they are sorry rather quickly. They are good kids. A pain at times, but they are my pains lol:). My children truly are blessings. I was tolld growing up I couldn’t have children growing up and some how I got blessed with four living children. My oldest went to heaven due to her heart giving out when having a seizure one night. My heart still hurts from it because there are so many adventures that were planned. She wanted to get baptized by my Husband when she was of age, but sadly she didn’t reach the age. No walking down the asile when getting married, no first days of school, no college, no learning how to drive, but she does get to be with my Grandma and my Father in-law in heaven and I know and believe they are helping heavenly father take great care of her. Hopfully she is learning lots from all of them. Well i should head to bed. I am finly getting sleepy. Hopefully I sleep well tonight because I really need it. Hope you all have a great rest of the day wherever you all are:). Thanks for enjoying my day with me:). Oh oh oh and my Ex’s Wife’s Daughter finely got the call to get new lungs!!! I am so excited for her even though she isn’t my family or my child. We are all praying hard that her body accepts the lungs and her body doesn’t reject them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment