Thursday, May 24, 2018

Dropping the Weight Day 2...

This morning I walked 3 miles. Then Hubby came home for lunch for a little while and I did another mile with him home. He asked me how long I had done the treadmill for I looked down and told him how much time I had left for that session. Lol. I mean I kinda aswered the question right? Lol. I finished my miles for today and then did 2 miles extra. I seriously think I have a new addiction and if I can keep this up I’ll be dropping the weight real fast:). I can’t believe I actully walked 8.2 miles before my Hubby is home. I am still hoping to get one or two more miles in tonight after I eat a little dinner. 

I’m kind of irritated with myself right now. I had so much typed up earlier and it all got deleted...uggggggh...

So yeah Hubby is worried I am pushing myself to hard. I just want to lose the weight...that is all I really care about. I track my steps with my cell when I walk on the treadmill. My Husband just got me an iPhone8+ for Mother’s Day this year and I am loving it. He and I now compete to see who gets the most steps in a day now...lol...It’s fun. Today though I bet I have him beat by far. Once again it’s picture doesn't want to pop up yet. Go figure right lol. 

Anyways it is very pretty out today. I cleaned house, walked 3 miles, tanned and then walked some more...and now...well I am hear talking to you now, but I am all the sudden really tired and still sweaty...so I’m going to go and go take a shower...Hope you all had a great night



No comments:

Post a Comment