SO GETTING BACK TO THE WORKING OUT...I bought a CP GOPLUS treadmill. It came with a standing desk so I can talk to y’all here and get my workout in. I looooooooove it so much!!! Except when I hit my period, but it is gone now. I can’t wait to loose this weight. I have a gal down the road that thinks that I am mad at her. Ugh whatever...I come and go in life. It all depends how busy I am and now that I am working out on a daily basis I don‘t have time to run around. Yeah I kinda made it to where I don’t go anywhere, but that is because I feel safe in my home. I don’t need to go out. I have a daily goal of walking 6 miles. One mile in a day isn’t okay two I can live with, but won’t be happy about it, but 6 miles??? Now that I can feel good with. Every day my speed goes up a little more. Oh oh oh!!!...Now how many of you workout??? If you are a lady/woman/girl....however you want to put it...when you workout though do you notice a change in your man when he knows and see’s you losing the weight??? I noticed something the other day and I mean he is being more sexual, more P.D.A.ish...and more hands on when he is home. I asked if it was because of my working. Out and he didn’t say anything, but for that difference to happen feels so good. Now mind you my man is already a hands on guy, but for it to happen more and him to show more affection especially in public is amazing. I am starting to feel better about myself too which is a huge deal...I have always had low self esteem growing up. I got some back up in high school and then crap happened and it all went away again, but thanks to my man I can workout and build myself back up. I am always one to judge myself before others even get the chance. When it comes to working out I can get the worst thoughts. I’m to fat. It isn’t going to do anything. It isn’t going to make me pretty. I’m always going to be fat. I’m ugly. It is pointless to do this...well I tell you what. If you workout and have any of those thoughts I want you to think happy thoughts. I want Hulu to think...why??? Why do I want to lose weight??? Why do I want to change??? Well...let me tell you why I want to make the change. I want to lose weight because I want my health better. I don’t want to see I obeast on my papers anymore when I see the doctor. I want to be around longer for my children. I already lost one to epilepsy and I know if my Husband or children lost me they would be broken. Just as I am over losing my oldest. I will no longer live in fear. I will ride rollercoasters with my Husband and children every chance I get now. I am not just losing weight to fit into sexy clothes...okay that is part of the reason, but it isn’t the bout reason. I do want to be in smaller clothes, but it isn’t my main reason. My family is my reason to live and lose weight.
Alright I gotta stop and go cook hubby’s lunch. Then I’ll be back and we will continue our miles for today...
Okay I am back. Made Hubby chicken and Mac n cheese for his lunch. Healthy yet not really. Lol. I already got two miles done this morning:). That is pretty good. Tomorrow will be even better because I can start my workout right away and not have to worry about going anywhere in the morning. I hate going places without the hubby. It just feels weird. Kids have early release today so my miles are going to get broken up, but they will get done:). I gotta clean my house today too. Get it done today and no stress about it tomorrow. Things always are smoother and not so crazy when the house is clean. Which it normally is before kids get home. Today I am having them pick up their stuff when they get home.
Ugh I hate when I sit that I get a roll. Can’t wait to hit the number I need so I can get this extra skin removed. I am glad my Husband is supportive of me doing this because I really want all this gone. 6 miles...here I come:). I’ll be back tonight
Baby Sister is working out at the collage gym so I figure it would be a good time to finish getting in my last three miles. I put on the movie “Think Like a Man and Act Like a Lady”. Now I have read this book. It actually is a great book to read to understand the mind of a guy. I know my copy of the book is highlighted like crazy. It will have you laughing at times. It will make you go “huh?” And will clear a few thing up and make you go...oh hey now that makes sense. I like the movie because it has Kevin Heart, Steve Harvey (He wrote the book) and the gal who used to play Laura in Family Matters. Oh and the gal from “Empire”, “Hidden Figures”, “TheHelp” anyways she is awesome!!! She even came out to Ridgefield for part of a movie...was so excited to meet her!!!
So since my week of working out wasn’t great I really don’t want to post pictures, but I will post them to here soon. Just don’t judge me. Like I said it was a bad week due to Mother Nature.
Woop woop over 7 miles walked today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment