Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Dropping the weight...

I am going on a big trip next year. The Hubby, kids and I are all going to Japan for two weeks. I have made it a goal to lose 100 lbs before I go on this trip. I am going to be honest...I have ALWAYS had weight issues. Right now I weight 240lbs and it sucks. I have this extra skin on me that the doctors won’t take off un till I hit 180lbs. I got the extra skin when I was carrying twins. I’ve hated how it won’t go away. I asked my doctor’s (I see a Husband and Wife so I always get two opions) what would it take for them to remove the extra and they gave me a number to reach. As being a female who is 5ft 4in I should weigh about 140lbs-145lbs. So there you see where I get the 100 number from. I just got my treadmill up, running and working. So tonight I walked 2 miles. I can’t workout to much at night or I stay awake all night, but I wanted to get a little bit of a workout in so I walked 2 miles on the treadmill. I still have to go a little easy on my knee till I get in the grove because they want to do a whole knee replacement and I am also trying to avoid that as well. So my Husband and I have set a goal for me to walk 6 miles a day. Doesn’t have to be all at once, but 6 miles total within the day if not a little more. I have cut breads, pastas and sugars out of my diet. I am excited with this journey and can’t wait to see the end results. everyday I will also post a picture to show my steps. I gotta figure out how to add it real quick...but for the pics...yeah...One cause it holds me accountable and 2 because in the end I am going to add up all the steps it took to reach my goal. I will be buying a scale here soon so we can also keep track of my weight as I lose it. Ways I keep my mind entertained while I walk for so long is to turn a show or a movie on and just walk while you watch it. Or listen to a book on audible or play music if that helps. For me I use music when I clean house so I can’t really can’t listen to music for to long while working out. Well it is late so I am headed to bed....Talk to y’all tomorrow night.




No comments:

Post a Comment