Monday, August 13, 2018

Changing the topic...

So I have been doing a lot of thinking and I am still doing my walks and runs on the treadmill, but you can only talk about it so much before one gets bored. So I was thinking about changing my blog stuff to something else. I love promoting companies, books (omgoodness I love books), being a parent, tv shows during the different season's. I know people who are always looking for a good show to watch....Hmmm...Oh I know...lets talk about relationships. We can talk about how amazing they can be, how to fix issues, how to communicate to your spouse, how to get through hard times, how crappy relationships can be, abuse is a relationship, how to hide the abusive bruises and marks (actually not that hard to do), how to learn your partners/ spouses love language (yes I will be using some stuff from "The 5 Love languages". Everyday can be a different topic and there will still be jurnal posts as well. Mostly because I enjoy bragging about my man. Yup I think that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to talk about Relationships and everything about it and around it. Some relationships aren't as easy as some make it look. Sometimes relationships can be hard, broken and need a lot of work to get to where you two want to be. Some can't be fixed at all. Some need counseling. How to get over a relationship and move on and try dating again...what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment