Thursday, August 30, 2018
Journal entry...
I absolutely love blogging. I like how I can talk about topics and add my experience. I can also talk about whatever is on my mind too. Sunday is the day I really want to talk about though...On Sunday my Husband took us to his company picnic. It was so much fun. So I got ready and wore the outfit that he suggested. It was perfect since I didn't go on many rides. I took lots of pictures though and I am okay with that since I got a little dizzy after the second ride. The kids were nothing but smiles and laughs. They were having a blast with their Daddy and it was great to catch. Next year should be even more fun. I will be thinner by then too, but that is besides the point. I gotta say though I love having a treadmill in my house. No one can see me unless the window is open. Kids school is cancelled for the week-.- . I am not happy about that, but hopefully they will come to an agreement before Monday. My kids want to go to school and learn and see their friends and I would love to have my me time again where my house is quiet and I can clean without messes being made right behind me. I love my kids do get me wrong, but I feel like I am not accomplishing anything some days. Anyways school got cancelled for the week, but back to Sunday...Now i have been married before, but was never introduced as his Wife or friend. It was either my name or "her". It didn't make me feel valued at all. So every time my husband said it I sparkled more and more. It was amazing. His co-workers? Well they are awesome too and look forward to see them all more. The whole team is great and full of awesome guys. They work great and hard together. I was so honored to get to meet some of his team. Sunday was an amazing day :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment