We are going to start back in high school. Oh yeah that is when I started dating and started getting cheated on. Now why does one even start to cheat?!?!?! I know why they cheated on me back in high school though. I wouldn't let them get lucky. So I broke up with them. Then when I was a senior in High school I met Gabby's cousin. Well I took his bennie and totally started flirting with him because he was older. Just going with the flow. Well Dum-Dum started following his cousin around every time her and Their Grandpa and I would go to bowling. Their Grandpa was the sweetest. Well not long after my young dumb self started liking the guy. So we hung out at their Grandpa's place, the bowling alley and then his and his roommates place. Things were going good. Then Dum-Dum started hanging out with the wrong people and was going to bars and that is when I was cheated on again. Here I was pregnant with twins and the Dum-Dum kicked me out and chose drugs, drinking and cheating over me. It hurt like hell too. Well one day my water broke and he showed up high and drunk at the hospital. I had the nurse remove him from the room. I hung on for years though trying to fix the marriage even though I knew he was still cheating on me with other women. I was reading books, talking to counselors, Bishops, Pastors...I tried everything. Well over time things got worse and I couldn't take it anymore so I left. He somehow found me by stalking me and calling me late at night saying he was outside my place and lets face it even now once it gets dark I don't look outside or open my doors. Well one day he had someone drive him to my place in a van and brought me flowers. I saw Dum-Dum in the van. He wasn't that smart. Out of fear I took the flowers and closed the door and then locked the door and threw the flowers away. I wasn't taking him back and once he knew I moved on he got even more mad. It says all over the bible NOT to cheat!!! I will gladly give examples too as we continue this topic today. Guys if you are cheating on your lady you are not a real man!!! If you are talking to other females behind her back and not telling her you are in fact cheating. Proverbs 12:22 says: "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. So if you lie you are an abomination. If you are messaging a female on a game saying you are not married when in fact you are it IS considered cheating and you are also lying!!! Lying and cheating are the worst things to have in any relationship. Nobody wants a cheater. If you want a working relationship you need to be faithful and loyal to her. Love only her (unless agreed otherwise). Gen:2:4 Says: "Therefore a MAN shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his WIFE, and they shall become one flesh." So in other words when you think about it...every time you touch another woman not only are you cheating on your wife, but you are leaving room for someone else who is more amazing to come sweeping in to sweep her off her feet, love her and protect her. A woman being cheated on does NOT feel loved nor does she end up feeling wanted. Once a woman realizes her worth she WILL move on. She just needs to take the blinders off and go. I went and I don't regret it at all. Someone helped me find my worth and made me feel like I was the center of his world. I'll be honest...If I can help two people find TRUE LOVE I will help and do what I can to at least see where things can go. Due to what I have been through I will help anyone I can to avoid that kind or relationship. Gotta remember if you want to work out you can not cheat. Hebrews 13:4 states: "Marriage is honourable in all. Proverbs 6:32 also states "Whoso committeth adultery with a woman (or maybe it be a woman with another man) lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul." So if a man who truly loved his wife did it his soul would be destroyed, but a man who does it over and over lacks understanding. When in a relationship show them you love them. Never stop chasing them even after you have married them.
Sir and I have kids in school and finding someone you can trust to watch your kids to go out is hard. So we have decided to make the best of his days off when the kids are in school. So we go on a date and spend time together and are back home before the kids get home. We make sure to make time for each other. No one ever did that before except one person. Cowboy...but that is another story for another day....My point is you should never cheat and never think it is okay to cheat in any way....Find way to spice up the love life if you are bored. There is nothing wrong with adding a little kink in the bedroom.
Sir and I have kids in school and finding someone you can trust to watch your kids to go out is hard. So we have decided to make the best of his days off when the kids are in school. So we go on a date and spend time together and are back home before the kids get home. We make sure to make time for each other. No one ever did that before except one person. Cowboy...but that is another story for another day....My point is you should never cheat and never think it is okay to cheat in any way....Find way to spice up the love life if you are bored. There is nothing wrong with adding a little kink in the bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment