Sunday, September 23, 2018
Submission in a relationship...
Dominance and Submission isn't a lifestyle for everyone. It is a relationship where one is given the higher power or control and lead them. It is something that can bring two closer. We have to let all our walls down though and be able to fully trust 100%.
Submission is amazing when you are with the right person. It is a lifestyle choice, but also a way of living. You have to have communication for it to work though. You can't hold anything back or keep feelings silent. The D/S is a relationships that brings a couple together and closer.
A submissive is compliant, obedient, comfortable. It isn't everyone's nature to be a Submissive and that is okay. The Submissive is extra vulnerable and places tremendous trust in the dominant to respect their humanity. We want a happy relationship just like everyone else. Submissives want to laugh and enjoy things together with their Dominant. Some Submissives like being hurt and humiliated, but only in a consensual way. Sometimes it is the after care we look forward to.
There is a huge misconception out in the world though. Somehow the world thinks that a Submissive's are somehow broken. It isn't true at all. In order to be a Sub you don't have to be broken at all. Are there Submissive's out there that are broken and do have some psychological issues? Then yes there are, but it takes a special Dominant to fix those. Another assumption is the Submissive's are weak and easy to treat as a doormat. That also isn't true.
The power a Submissive gives to her Dominant is earned. It isn't taken or demanded. When Submissive's submit fundamentally the power of the dynamic remains with us. We can choose if we want to stop what is happening in a sexual scenario, or stop the relationship if we are not happy with it. Dom's can stop the relationship too.
To me submission is a lot of things.
I show my love to Sir by submitting to him and only him. When he comes home I greet him by the door or out by his truck and give him hugs and kisses. I always treat him as if he is a soldier coming home. Yes it is a song, but it is also how a man should be treated after working hard at work. Once he is in the house I bring him his drink (sweet tea) and dinner to him and then serve the children. Once he is all relaxed at his desk I will either sit by him, on the couch where he can easily see me. I like being in his line of sight though. Why do I stay in his eyesight? I do it because it is fun to look at one another and blow each other kisses and say I love you.
Since we moved I have become a stay at home mom again. While Sir and the kiddos are at work I make the bed, pick up our room, pick up and clean the master bathroom and then I move out of the room to the living room area. I start with picking up his desk and organizing it, then I pick up the living room and after that I move to the kitchen. Wash up all the dirty dishes from breakfast, clean and scrub countertops. After that I clean off the stove; because let's face it...nobody likes cooking on a dirty stove. Onec that is all done I sweep, vacuum and mop the kitchen floor and then I vacuum the living room. Once my daily "chores" are done I walk 6 miles on my treadmill while listening to a book on audible.
I realize not everyone could or would do the things I do and it actually makes me feel more appreciated. I realize my train of thought is old fashion, but to me submitting to Sir is my way of showing him my submission, love and appreciation.
Now we will read what our Dom has to say about Submission...
Very few will ever understand how amazingly beautiful it is when your sub fully submits to you. As a Dom, I can say that this is not only the ultimate goal, but also the foundation upon which everything else is built. Submission does however, come with a price. It doesn't only take a strong woman, it takes someone who is secure within her femininity, who is pure of heart and has a clear mind, ready to accept whatever life brings her way. Now don't get me wrong, when I say submission is the ultimate goal I do not mean that once we have reached submission we are done, that is merely the stepping stone to taking things to the next level. Let's talk about what it takes to reach that point though. Call me old-fashioned but I feel like a woman should be treated like a princess at all times, she should be treated with kindness, respect, loyalty and the utmost of admiration. You open doors for your lady, you pull out her chair, you tell her she looks pretty even when she's sick. You tell her good morning and give her a kiss before you leave the house, you send her cute messages throughout the day, tell her you love her until you are sick in the stomach, and cannot wait to hold her when you get home. You stop by her favorite place to grab her flowers and a bath bomb for absolutely no reason, you grab a random bottle of wine because you know she enjoys it, you ask her to do something for you to get her out of the house if only for a moment so you can put candles around the tub and start that bubble bath for her. The misconception when people hear "Dominant" and "Submissive" is that, what I say goes, that she has absolutely no free will of her own and is to cater to my every whim. Often times people say completely asinine things like "it's just a way to control your partner" and while I can certainly respect their opinion, it is an opinion that has been drawn in ignorance and without any thought or consideration to how it may make a true submissive feel. The fact of the matter is a true submissive has her own free will, she can do any and everything she wants or has ever wanted to do, she CHOOSES to kneel before her Dom, she chooses to cater to the things that I like, she chooses to take care of me. She also does so without any sort of expectation other than that of which she has already been given, the love, the care, the respect, the admiration, and my unwavering pledge to protect her safety both physically and emotionally, at all costs. This lifestyle very much does come with a sexual component, but all of these fun little movies teach you about pain and what some would consider torture, being forced to do something even when you are scared, being tied to a gigantic wooden X and being whipped until you are beyond bruised and sometimes even bleeding. And while some of those things may in fact be fun, they do not fit into every single person's dynamic. What those movies will never show you is the more gentle side, him walking into the room with her kneeling before him, her head down ready to hear what he has to say and instead of an order, the low raspy tone of his voice saying "Stand up baby girl, tonight it's all about you, I want to show you exactly what you mean to me" as he gently takes her hand and leads her over to the bed, laying her down gently and kissing every inch of her body as he works his way up to those loving eyes staring back at him with nothing but the warmest of feelings behind them as they make passionate love for the next 2 hours. Submission is beautiful for many reasons, but none quite as much as knowing that your partner has now given you the 100% undeniable symbol of not only their love and affection for you, but they're trust in you as a man, as a lover, as a provider and a caregiver. No matter how large or small your role within the lifestyle happens to be, the bond that is shared between Dom and sub is the most beautiful thing on the planet...
Now when a collar is brought into the picture things change, but there is also more expected. More respect. We will go into collars within the next couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment