Friday, September 21, 2018

Mental Illnesses in a relationship...

    Now there are many mental disabilities. Some of us have one. Some of us have a few and some of us....well we have a lot. Now I am not here to put anyone down. So don't get me wrong on what I have to say. It is just my opinion...

    Here is a list to help you identify some:

    There are many kinds of mental illnesses out there. Sometimes we can work with our partner if they have a disorder, but only if they are really truly ready to get the help they need. 

    I have seizures. I have major Depression, Seasonal Depression, A.D.D./A.D.H.D.. I also have an eating disorder and P.T.S.D.. I am not broken by any means. I have come to terms with all of my things. I also work on all of them though because I care about my family. In fact I have been taking a lot of time lately to work on me and be who I want to be. I also have finished school and achieve things that I never thought I could do. Myself esteem is way up now too. I'm shining and it is all because of Sir!!!

Mental health issues such as the ones I have listed can all ruin a relationship. I know for me personally my anxiety gets bad as soon as I am left alone somewhere. Such as the store, public events, once I'm off my property it kicks in. Now as long as Sir is close I am good, but once he leaves my side my brain freaks out and worries. Not that he will leave me, but that something could happen. Depression can ruin lots of things. Mood, sex drive, keeping house clean. Once a sex life does it is hard to find a good groove again. 

    So if you feel yourself feeling a little blah then go treat yourself and do something that'll make you laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.

    If you don't find time to work on you when you have any mental illness it can get worse and possibly eventually in time ruin your marriage. I honestly hope that is never the case. Sometimes we can only fight so long though before we are to tired and want to give up though. So please find away to respect us and like/love us even though we are different. We do require more patience so hopefully you have some stacked away somewhere.

#YouMatter
#FamilyFirst
#MentalDisabilitiesIsReal

    

No comments:

Post a Comment