- Posture Collar
- Pet/Play Collar
- Protection Collar
- Chain Collar
- Ownership Collar
- Bracelet with lock
- Ankle collars
- Rings
- Branding
- Leather Collars
A posture collar are fairly large and cover most of the neck. They are worn as a way to restrict the neck movements and enhance posture.
A play collar are normally worn during a scene and tend to not have much meaning.
A protection collar is used when a Dom wants to show his submissive is protected. They are commonly used when going to kinky house parties or to dungeons. It lets other Dom's know that the Sub is not owned and that they are not free to touch.
A consideration collar is one of the first steps in showing the D/S relationship. It means the Submissive is being considered for a long term relationship, but it can also be taken away and revoked for any reason.
A training collar shows that a Submissive is being trained by a Dom. It gives the Dom a taste of power that he has over the Submissive.
Ownership collars (also known as a formal collar or slave collar) are not to be taken lightly because it is the equivalent of giving a wedding ring and shows that the Submissive is owned. They are earned after a submissive is owned and that they have completed their training. If out in public it can be substituted with a day collar.
Some Dom's prefer to have their Submissive tattooed or branded, but that is more done in the Master/Slave dynamic. Collars should not be used as a game. It is not a lifestyle to play with. So if you have to ask yourself if the collar you're wearing is an ownership collar then it most likely isn't. You will definitely know when you are owned and wearing a collar of ownership because the Dom will tell you.
A collar shows attachment. Collars are normally made with metal, leather or sometimes other material such as ribbons and chains. It is kind of similar to a wedding band in a vanilla society, but more is expected with a collar. A lot of collars have some kind of ring for a leash if one is used. Leashes are used to keep one close if it is connected to the collar or the bracelet.
Feelings about a collar are personal, but also obvious to ones around you. A collar defines your fundamental concepts of happiness and fulfillment of the Dominant. He can make you feel amazing effortlessly and he adores your collar as does everyone else everywhere you go who truly understand. Wearing a collar is an honor, a privilege.
If you are a Dom and see a Sub wearing a collar then you should not be making any advances towards them unless you have talked to the Dom of the Sub first. Most Dom's prefer to be talked to and asked first before anyone approaches the submissive. Never disrespect the relationship of the Dom's ownership.
If you are a submissive and wearing a collar you should never take it off without the Dom's permission if it isn't locked. If you take it off during a disagreement though it is considered very rude and disrespectful. So be smart!!!
For me a collar is a big deal, but the reason a collar is a big deal to me is because I was once married before. As I have mentioned before, but tons of promises were broken. Things were done that shouldn't have. So when Sir gave me my collar I cried because I felt and still feel honored that he chose me to not only marry, but collared me as well. It shows me that no matter what we will be together. I AM HIS and I BELONG to SIR, but he also BELONGS to me as well. I don't take it lightly and I never will. My heart and soul belong to Sir as does my body and because I know I can trust him fully I have no problem being his. I am proud to be Sir's Submissive. I am proud to be owned by him!!!
Now our children have no idea about our lifestyle, but they do of course see me wear my collar. I know one day they will ask, but I will not answer till we feel they are old enough to know and understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment